12 November 2019

12 November 2019

Intro to Publications

Agenda

  1. SAT Vocabulary Quiz Week #3 Today
  2. After your vocabulary quiz, you may work quietly, read, or color until everyone is finished. Absolutely no vocabulary is out while others are taking their quiz.
  3. Watching Zombie Videos from Project. We are proud to share our work with each other.
  4. Actively Learn article is due Thursday.
  5. Quill Assignments have been posted to students based on individual needs. Check Classroom for your assignments.
  6. Blog Post #4 has been assigned.  Review the assignment sheet and use DocHub to complete the annotation for the article.  I want you to have practice using digital tools to annotate just like you will use for your NC Final Exams and other online tests. 
  7. EdPuzzle: How to be Self Aware due Nov. 22.
  8. Remember: Update your agenda daily.  I have met with several of you to work on this skill. You should be checking your Google Calendar and each teachers' board in class for other assignments.  When you write your work down, you do not have to rely on memory. Pen and paper can be more reliable than memory. 
  9. Email: Keep checking and cleaning your email.  It is an important communication tool at GECHS, College, and in many businesses. 

Homework & Reminders

  1. Actively Learn
  2. Blog Post #4
  3. Quill Assignments
  4. EdPuzzle
  5. Code Academy
  6. Selfie Project



24 comments:

  1. I've read this, and I'm the first one so haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been read by me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all of the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read this thing you have requested me to read.

    ReplyDelete