07 February 2018

7 February 2018

English II:

Warm Up:

  1. Get out paragraph from HW
  2. Topic Sentences NearPod Activity

Agenda:

  1. Peer Review paragraphs
    • Check for Topic Sentence
    • Check for a clear theme
    • Check for present tense verbs
  2. Individually Annotate "Saturday Climbing"
    • Look for character & theme
    • Write your theme at the top of your paper
    • Right side focus on THEME and CHARACTER

Closing:

  1. Turn in paragraph from "The Singing Silence"
  2.  HW: Finish annotating "Saturday Climbing" & Rewrite "Singing Silence" paragraph

I can:

I can use textual evidence to support my claim.
I can analyze an author's use of a character to develop a theme.
I can identify theme.
I can write a clear topic sentence.
_______________________________________________________________________________

English IV:


  1. District Formative Assessment (DFA) #1- School Net
  2. Review Responses
  3. Textbook Sonnets: pg 239-242 answer questions 1-6
  4. Tomorrow: 
    • Quill is due
    • 3 readings in Actively Learn
    • Turn in textbook questions to me

No comments:

Post a Comment